Oakview Manor Health Care Center operates according to the following guiding principles:
- We will endeavor to provide quality resident care.
- We strive to care for each resident of Oakvew Manor Health Care Center in a manner that promotes dignity and quality of life.
- We will act legally and ethically in relationships with suppliers and other health care providers.
- We will endeavor to comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations concerning billing and reimbursement.
- We will strive to maintain a safe, functional, sanitary, and comfortable environment for residents, visitors, and facility personnel.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to comply with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or citizenship.
- We will endeavor to ensure that our operations are documented fully, accurately, and in a timely manner.
If you become concerned that a violation may have occurred, you are encouraged to report your concern to the Administrator, or Corporate Compliance Program Liaison, or to the Corporate Compliance Officer. If you are not comfortable doing so, you may call the Corporate Compliance Hotline at 1-855-312-8769. It is not necessary to leave your name if you do not wish to.
Corporate Compliance Hotline: 1-855-312-8769